Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!

So did anyone watch the Flavor of Love finally? WOW….ok so this was the perfect ending to my birthday weekend! Delicious WON!!!!!! It makes me laugh when I think of how upset New York must have been. She deserves to be treated badly because of all the mean things she said about everyone. She said that if Delicious lost that she wished her "an ounce of luck", and if her life was not full of luck then too bad. How mean is that? It takes a coldhearted person to say something like that. I could not be any happier with Flav’s decision. This weekend in all was just great! I hung out with my friends and with my family all weekend. Today I was so upset though because I had to send Maya back to the Vet because her stiches from her spading were not healing right. They kept her for the rest of the day to do surgery, I feel so bad for her!

No comments: