Thursday, October 19, 2006

History Repeats Itself

Today I felt so sick! YUCK! The cold weather didn’t make it any better. So have you ever been with someone for so long and then ya’ll break up and the feelings never go away? That’s kinda what is going on. I loved him so much and we both still love each other, but how do you pick up the pieces? I want to try our relationship again, but my jealousy issue is sometimes a problem. We both have issues we have to work out before we try anything again, but I am just so scared to start something again. I was so heartbroken and I never want that to happen again. Maybe this will be great though, maybe this is what we both want and need. I know I am willing to try as long as we get through the issues we already have. Wow, I hope everything works out. I really miss being in a relationship and having someone there for me.


P.S. I AM STILL EXCITED THAT FLAV PICKED DELICIOUS!!!!! I DON’T CARE IF I AM A FLAVOR OF LOVE FANATIC!

1 comment:

D Hadbawnik said...

you probably have a nasty allergy to something, as this is the time of year when it's worst for some people. you are a flavor of love fanatic, but that's ok. i guess.