Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I knew it!

I knew Crazzy was going to go home on Flavor of Love! Oh THANK GOODNESS!!! That girl needed to leave so badly! Her grandma and mom were just as crazy as she was! Now, no one will ever be as crazy as New York's mom. I would hate to be locked up in a room with that lady. I want Delicious to win! She is so nice and I think she would be perfect for Flav. Today has been so boring, but I am looking forward to seeing the CHEETAH GIRLS in concert on Thursday night with my neice and sister. It should be fun, I made a shirt that said CHEETAH-LICIOUS! Haha, I am sure my neice will love it.

2 comments:

D Hadbawnik said...

you need to quit watching flavor of love before it melts your brain... and who are the cheetah girls? have fun at the show...

Lyndsey said...

haha Im addicted to that ridiculous show too!! I couldn't stand Krazy at all, she was so fake and too bad she sucked at singing. Delicious is my favorite too! But you gotta admit, New York makes the show dramatic and addicting. Oh, and her mom looked like a gorilla with bright red lipstick on... sick!