Monday, October 23, 2006

bored....at work

So today has been a pretty busy day and will continue to be. I woke up about 30 minutes before I had English and I put on the first thing i saw, which was the ugliest! I had math tutorials before Geography class because I have a test on Wednesday, PLUS I have a test tommorow for Communications....UGH! Communications is the hardest class in the world! All of the answers on the test seem correct. I have work till 3 and then I have a Geography S.I. session till 3:50. THEN I have to go home and work on my homework and then go to Math tutoring again at 5. THEN I have Math class from 6:30 till 7:45.....then I have to go home and study for Communications and Math. Wow, my life is full of excitement! haha....work is sooooo boring! My boss is on vacation so the office is a little more laid back this week. Aw, little Maya has to go back to the Vet to get her stitches taken out, poor baby. I hope the weather stays like this, it's so pretty outside!

No comments: