Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A piece of my mind...........


Do people not understand that there are STILL standard cars out there? Seriously, I came so close to backing into this Mercedes on campus today. I'm so sorry that we cannot all afford nice automatic cars lady! Regardless if it is a automatic or standard, on hills you have to keep a certain amount of distance between you and the car in front of you! After class I came home and was greeted by my beautiful princess, Maya (my three month old Great Dane) and watched the episode of Flavor of Love that I had missed on Sunday, what an episode it was! I cannot believe that Flav sent home Like That, although he wasn't physically attracted to her he should have given her a chance to show him that she cared and was honestly making an effort. I honestly believe that he should have sent home Nibbles, she was acting like such a...well if you watched the episode you would know what I am talking about. She was so drunk and kept dancing around on top of Flav's friends, which obviously shows that she has no respect for herself. After the Flavor of Love show I began to watch a concert that Jessica Simpson did on MTV. It was the saddest thing, she started to cry when she sang a song that helped her through her divorce with Nick Lachey. She couldn't even finish singing, it was so sad. I will admit that I cried too! The whole situation between them two is just really hard to believe, they were so perfect together. Jessica said that she fell in love at a young age and sometimes people just change and grow apart, I can completely relate to that.

No comments: