Thursday, November 23, 2006

Borat and Thanksgiving


Turkey Day! Turkey day! I am so excited about today, I am going to stuff my face with turkey haha. Some of my family have already come over and we had a good time. I think my brother and sister are coming over in about an hour. One of my brothers already is here at the house and we were playing Grand Theft Auto earlier this morning. I think my sister and niece are bringing Mad Gab later when they come over. My mom made three apple pies, two pumpkin pies, two pecan pies, fruit salad, stuffing, mash potatoes, a twenty three pound turkey, and lots of butter rolls. The only thing I hate about Thanksgiving is that the entire city is dead! There is nothing to do to kill time while we are waiting for the rest of the family to arrive. Last night I saw, “Borat”, it was so funny! At times I wanted to throw up, but overall, it was very funny. I really wanted to see “8 Films To Die For: Horror Fest”, but unfortunately it did not come here to San Marcos, and each ticket for each movie was eight bucks! So that did not work out well, but at least I saw “Borat”.

No comments: