Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ugh!

I cannot wait till this semester is over! My communications teacher is crazy, everyone in the class made a C grade or below on the speeches. I thought he said he was going to try to help our grades, not make them worse. The people I thought that did really well, ended up making really low grades. Already tomorrow we have our second speech, and I am so not prepared. This past grade he gave us has really gotten to me and intimidated me. I hope maybe this time he will cut us some slack because we only had one class period to discuss and review over our topics. I think my topic is ok, it is a persuasive style speech and I will talk about how Texas State should be a smoke-free environment because second-hand smoke is extremely bad for you. Someone who is a healthy human being can become sick because of someone else’s addiction to cigarettes. FINALS are stressing me out! I cannot believe that I have 6! That is crazy! Thank goodness next semester I am only taking 13 hours. I think I am also going to take History in the summer at ACC so it can transfer over here. I am dreading taking that class though, I heard it was really hard. Hopefully next semester will be a little easier on me because this semester has kicked my butt!

No comments: