Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween and Today!


HALLOWEEN was so much fun! Although I had 8 o’clock class and a test the next morning, I still went out….such a bad person! O WELL I HAD FUN! I actually think I did really good on my test, so I’m happy about that. Work was boring AS ALWAYS! My brother wanted to take me out on the square, so a couple of his friends and I went…whoo fun! There were so many people there, it was CRAZY! So today I decided to take a trip to San Antonio to see my sister and niece and nephew. They both have gotten so big, they are too cute! I feel so bad for my sister’s basset hound, I think he is going to leave us soon. Tear, he was my old basset hound’s brother. They were so cute! I miss her so much! I think her dog has arthritis, so it is hard for him to get around. I found out what my niece wanted for Christmas, so I made a quick stop at the Forum at Toys R’ Us for her. I got two games for 20 bucks! I was so excited, good deal on gifts! I don’t know where I am going to put them until Christmas though.

No comments: