Sunday, November 19, 2006

Nintendo....

So last night I was crazy enough to go with one of my friends to wait outside of Wal-Mart for a dumb Nintendo. That was the longest waste of time in my entire life! As soon as we got in line all I could see were a bunch of people playing video games on the televisions they brought. It was so funny. I couldn’t believe how serious these people were about gaming. So to make a long story short, we were number 23 in line. The manager of the entire store came outside and said that there were going to be 20 systems given out and 9 rain checks. So we decided to wait because my friend would for sure get it the next day with the rain check. Three hours later the electronics manager came up to us and told us that we could go ahead and leave because there were not going to be any rain checks. Well, to say the least, I was not a very happy camper. I was seriously pissed, so I picked up our chairs, put them in the car, and went inside to yell at the manager. He started to get an attitude with me and I just couldn’t help letting my anger out. I told him that not only did I, but also the others waiting in line, did not appreciate what had happened. Ugh….managers are jerks! We decided to check the lines at Target and Best Buy, and we waited at Target till 8 a.m. for the system. My friend got it in the morning along with the Zelda game, and we both left happy. I decided that I will refrain from going to Wal- Mart unless I absolutely have to, because idiots run it!

No comments: