Monday, November 20, 2006

I can't wait...I can't wait!


Today has been so boring! I cannot wait until Thanksgiving, I am saving room for the turkey and stuffing! I am still trying to look on Wal-Mart’s website for someone I can contact to complain about the manager of the store here in San Marcos. I am still so upset about that, but at least my friend got what he wanted, the Nintendo WE. I am still debating about if I am going to work on Wednesday or not. My family is coming down on that day, but I think I can work a couple of hours at least. The office should be really slow because all students are leaving tomorrow to go home. I think I will just be stuck with filing and word documents. My boss is on vacation this week, so I am pretty much free to do what I need to do while I do my work. Some of the workers in the office made pies for today’s lunch. I had some pumpkin pie…YUM!...and some pecan pie…YUM! I hope they make more food for Wednesday! AH! One more day till vacation!

No comments: