Friday, November 24, 2006

Boring!

Today has been so boring, everywhere is still closed and I cannot go shopping because the outlet mall is so busy! One of my friends went this morning at 1 am and they said it was just CRAZY, and I believe it! People go so crazy the day after Thanksgiving, I guess they think it is worth waiting in line for a couple of bucks off of clothing. In my opinion, I would much rather be at home watching t.v., making fun of all the people who are out in the cold with thousands of others trying to get the same thing as them. Yesterday was really good, all of the family came over and we all had a good time. My friend from A&M came down and she said she loves it in College Station. OMG, SPEAKING OF A&M….THEY WON. Wow, I never thought they could have won against UT. That is crazy!

No comments: